Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Just Another Day in Rexburg

Yesterday was... interesting to say the least. It started sleeting at 9am and by 9:10am it had turned to snow and covered the ground and rooftops! It's was insane! It happened so fast and then by 10am it was melting and clear skies!!! By 11am it was looking like a beautiful day haha. Today is just as beautiful. Not a sign in the world that it had just dumped snow yesterday morning.
I've been kinda stressed lately with insurance policies, work, signing up for school and worrying about my application for the Nursing Program and missing Ryan all day while I do nothing and then go to work. So yesterday while i made tried to make grilled cheese I cried over the cheese because it wouldn't cut right... that's right, I cried over cutting the cheese. It was getting down the end of the cheese block and that is always harder to cut than a full block. It kept coming off in chunks instead of slices- so I cried. I felt ridiculous, but it felt good afterwards. Don't you ever cry over ridiculous things, just to let it all out? I think every girl does at least once in her life. Such is the way of our hormones I guess.
I was able to get off work a little early last night and decided to do what my husband loves- rockclimb! so we went to our favorite Rexubrg Climbing Gym- Regional Rock Wall and climbed for a couple hours. It was a lot of fun. I don't usually get to go because I'm at work or have other things I'd rather be doing. BUt this time I thought it would be nice to share Ryan's love for rock climbing and it was great! I had a lot of fun! I can't wait until we are in St. George and can go climbing outside where it is warm... unlike here in Rexburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment