Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Babies


Is it just me, or is everyone having babies?! In my ward last week there were 3 new babies born and 8 more women pregnant. I work with at least 3 people who are expecting and so is my sister-in-law (who is due any day now). Maybe its just because I live in a mormon town in a married ward... but man! It feels like a second wave of baby boomers here! Is it any wonder I want one so bad?! All I do is work right now because I'm not in school until next semester, so I get lots of time on my own while Ryan is in school.A majority of that time I spend thinking about babies- THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! Plus, I miss my baby sisters, even though they aren't so baby-ish anymore. My 4 year old sister sent me painted rocks for halloween and offered to send me all the money in her piggy bank so I could fly back home for christmas! What a doll! My 7 year old sister is sick with a flu or stomach virus and I wish there was something I could do for her. I miss them a lot... sighhh. Thank Goodness for skype right?

1 comment:

  1. DON'T DO IT GIRL!!! You have the next 20 years to have a kid. Enjoying time getting to know your spouse, and just hanging out, the two of you, is so worth putting it off. I am adamantly against a) newlyweds and b)super young women having kids. Enjoy the time you have to do whatever, whenever you want!!

    ReplyDelete