Sunday, June 30, 2013

Say CHEESE!

So awhile back I found a great Groupon deal for some family portraits! So I bought it we finally got around to going in to have our pictures taken on Saturday morning... and boy did Hailey make things interesting. You guys know how crazy my kid is! Bouncing off walls (sometimes that is quite literal)! Well I was expecting her to be the same way at the studio... but an amazing, yet frustrating thing happened! She would HARDLY move!!! She wouldn't smile, giggle, blink, move, or even stick her tongue out! I was shocked. Turns out that she is as shy as she is energetic! We got some really cute ones, but they don't show much of her personality.






(New Favorite Family Photo!)


nothing...

even the cute little lamb did nothing

COOKIE?! WHERE?!

You mean, I actually have to cooperate to get the cookie?

Fine...

CHEESE

GOOFY CHEESE

She couldn't decide if she wanted to sit or stand and kept going back and forth, so we told her to sit and fold her arms for prayer.... lol

Hey... this flower doesn't smell good!

Take it back!


(she said we were photogenic... how nice of her)


So after we got to look at all our pictures, the photographer and I decided to try again with Hailey to get some more true "Hailey" shots. And Hailey was definitely more warmed up! Check out this cutie-patootie! 



now THIS is more like the true "Hailey-type" picture I was hoping for! haha












In all, it was a successful venture! And now we have these adorable pictures to show boyfriends for years to come!


PS- in case anyone is interest... Hailey totally peed in the toilet the other day!!! YAY! Let the potty training begin! I have no clue what I'm doing!







No comments:

Post a Comment