Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pool Side



Our first trip to the pool of the season was pretty successful! Hailey LOVED the water! Which was a great relief to me, as she did not enjoy it so much last year. In our new neighborhood we have a small community pool that we have the convenience of being right across the street from. So we took Hailey over there and I was surprised by her enthusiasm and enjoyment! She spent the whole time jumping, kicking, splashing, and getting dunked by daddy! She may have been shivering like the last standing leaf on an autumn tree, but my cute little baby kept on playing! I tried several times to get her to sit with me bundled up in a towel in the sun... it didn't last long. But I did catch a quick shot of her trying to lay out like Daddy! Haha. She sure loves her daddy.

(This one kills me! She's so funny!)


(throwing the splash ball to daddy)


Since that first day, we have spent several fun days by the pool! She continues to love it, which thrills me, since I spent all my of childhood summer days by the pool (for fun and for swim team, swim lessons, swim meets, etc.) Isn't it funny that the two things her mommy and daddy each love the most- she also loves and is good at (Ryan loves rockclimbing, and I love swimming). I can't wait to discover all the other talents she has hidden inside of her bundle of cuteness!

(pushing Aunt CiCi (Leesie- short for Elise)

(sun bathing with Aunt Gookie (Brookie- for Brooke)

(look at all them cutie-pa-tooties!)

(ohhh yeaaa- she knows whats up!)

(Hailey and Aunt Gook(Brooke))

(wowzers!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment