Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Despite my poetic and clever title- I absolutely LOVE east coast thunderstorms! I love the way you can smell the rain coming and the thunder and lightning are always sure to come along! One of the most disappointments in Idaho was that their rain storms were... just rain! Where was the thunder!?? Where was the lightning!?? Where were the sheets of rain pelting at my window?!?! On the east coast! That's where! I have been loving this time of year with all the storms! Feels and smells like home. I think my enthusiasm for the rain has rubbed off a little on Hailey!

(I had a hard time getting a clear picture of her... she was so jumpy!)

(ignore the monstrous dish in a pot over there in the corner... we can't move it because the geniuses before us planted it in like 10 tons of cement!)

(Yayy!)

(running around with daddy in the rain!)







(soaking!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment