Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dining in Style

Okay, So I've been a little busy the past month getting ready for "the big move". Well, the day has finally come and gone! We are settling into our new home now and I have a lot to catch up on! Here is my new Dining Room Table! I bought this for $160 at a vintage shop in Lucketts, VA- called Old Lucketts. It's an AMAZING shop! Full of great ideas and finds! The table was a light wood color (sorry! I forgot to get before pictures), with blue/gray legs. I sanded the wood down and stained it a dark walnut color with a poly/wax finish. Then I painted the legs and scalloped under-edging "Tuscan Red" (Home Depot, Behr Paint). The result is FAB!!! I absolutely love it! Notice the two leaves in the back there too! It looks great in my new dining room! (More Pictures to come later!





No comments:

Post a Comment