Saturday, March 30, 2013

Practice Makes Perfect

More Crafting!!! The plan for my new kitchen is to give it a major upgrade. The wallpapered walls and 70's honey oak cabinets needed some TLC. I decided to go with a Java Gel Stain to fix the cabinets, but I'd never worked with gel stain before! So I got to practicing! I bought a Lazy Susan from Bed Bath and Beyond awhile back. It's a bamboo wood with no finish on it- so no sanding involved! Yay! I just spread the pudding-like gel all over it and then rubbed off the excess! Voila! Spectacular! 

As for Hailey, it's cold again and so she is going stir-crazy! She disappeared for 5 min and this is what I found! She completely destroyed her room and then sat down in her rocking chair to read a good book! 



crazy girl!

but I sure do love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment