Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hailey

This month has gone by SO fast, which is a relief since last month was agonizingly slow! I can't believe February is over! It was a really great month though! Hailey started saying actual words! She goes into nursey, at church, in only 3 weeks! It's so weird- She is a year and a half old! I'm coming to the realization that she is no longer my baby- but my toddler!!! Whaaaaat?!??! Well, no matter how big she gets, she will always be my sweet little baby. Take a look at these recent pictures! She's so funny! 

(this is her "Goodmorning, Mommy!" face)

("What?? I'm innocent!" Do you like her bedhead?)

("...or am I??" She's so mischievous)

(nom nom nom nom)

Lately, when I pull out my phone to take pictures of her she poses for half a second and then runs to look at the other side of the camera where she expects to see a picture of her!

(wearing grandma's boxing gloves)

(uppercut, left hook, right hook, SMASH!)

Since Hailey is NOT in nursery yet, she gets to roam the halls of church (since she is too loud and busy to be acceptable in Sunday School). There are a few children her same age that also like to run around with her and explore. I snapped a few pictures of her and her friend, Calvin. Calvin kept trying to hold her hand and hug her- SUPER cute!

(Hailey and her friend, Calvin, form church)

(they are besties)

(Do you like her pony tails?? :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment