Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentines Day

Roses Are Red
Violets Are Blue
I love my family
through and through

Happy Valentines Day! I had a great day! I woke up extra early (which some of you may know is quite a struggle for me ;) lol) I made my hubby breakfast. I wish I had taken a picture of it, but it didn't occur to me in my foggy state until it was already almost gone! I made french toast stacks with nutella, strawberries, and whipped cream! It was delicious! 

I always struggle on what to get Ryan for Valentines Day. It's not like he cares about flowers, cards, or chocolate really... well maybe chocolate! But anyway, so I asked him what he wanted this year, and he said a DecORation of Love! Well, he actually said a decLARation- but i definitely heard DECORATION! haha. So I bought him a HUUUUUuuuuGE "love" sign! Just Kidding!

I decided that this year I really would declare my love and I sat down to write an epic love letter. I couldn't think of a better way to express my love than to put it to pen and paper... well ink and printer... but you get the idea! I poured out my heart to him in hopes that it would convey even the slightest amount of love that I had hoped to portray. I am so very blessed to have him as my husband and eternal companion. He is the greatest gift to me that I have ever been given- and I thank God every day for him. 

This is what Ryan got for me, plus a move night to see Safe Haven. One rose for each year of our marriage! I love him to death!





This is what we got Hailey for Valentines Day! Cute little new shoes! Pink and sparkly! just like our little girl! We love her dearly and are so blessed to have this chance to raise her and get to know her. She is full of surprises and adventure. Life has no dull moments with her around! 

(Kohls sale for $13 plus a $10 coupon!)

(on Valentines Day! with her new necklace too!)

(this is her signature funny face!)

(isn't she just DARLING! we sure think so!)


No comments:

Post a Comment