Friday, October 5, 2012

I am the Pampered Chef


So I have not written in awhile because I have been so busy! Starting in September I became a Pampered Chef Consultant! I had an awesome month in September as highest seller on our team! It was so much fun! I loved getting together with new people and having fun and getting to know each other- plus, who doesn't love food? What better reason to get together, than food! October isn't going quite as well. Hence the reason I have time for writing in my blog. But I'm hoping for a miracle to help me boost my business and help me save money!

The reason I started Pampered Chef was so that Ryan and I could start saving extra money for the house we want to buy sometime in the next 6 months. Which leads me to the other reason I've been so busy- I took up a job nannying! I nanny 3 days a week for two young boys in Falls Church! It's great and pays well! I was so happy with what I was able to save in September. Cross your fingers for October!

If anyone is interested in hosting a show (online or in person) please contact me!! I could really use your help- and you could use a great excuse to have some fun with your girl friends and eat yummy food, try new tools, and learn cooking tips!

Also, if you or anyone you know is interested in making some extra money on the side! ASK ME about the business! It's so amazing! I love it!

www.pamperedchef.biz/kileyferons
kiley.ferons@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment