Friday, October 26, 2012

October Came and Went!

(Our little Hailey-Bailey! She's so cute, I just can't help taking pictures of her! This was on a porch swing at the house I nanny for)

Wow- I cannot believe how fast time is flying! And of course there are pro's and con's to fast time travel. Pro: get things over with that you dread, get to the things you enjoy faster, pack in lots of memories quickly. Con: it goes to fast.

October is probably my favorite month of the year here in VA because of all the beautiful colors on the trees! But you have to sink it all in because they change and die all in one month! I'd rather it last at least 2 months! And the air is cooling off and the humidity is subsiding. Mmmm and HOLIDAYS are just around the corner! It's great!

As for Ryan and I. We are working like crazy! I have been doing my Pampered Chef shows almost every weekend! Which I am LOVING! And then 3-4 days of the week I nanny a family in Alexandria. Ryan works his 8:30-5pm job and has recently started up his own company with his cousin doing web design for other small businesses! So we are taking full advantage of living with my parents to make as much money as we can while we can so that we can find our own home to buy! We meet with a few realtors in a few weeks to start the search! Hopefully we'll have a pretty good idea of what we want and where by the end of the year! Cross your fingers for us!

Halloween is next week and these are our choices of costume for Hailey! What do you think?

(she wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a good shot of this one!)




Hailey has been a whirlwind of emotions, mood swings, and curiosity! It seems she is always everywhere and into everything all at once! I don't know how she does it! No wonder she's exhausted by 8pm! Her favorite thing lately is to climb up the chairs and onto the dining room table and if she's fast enough- swing from the chandelier! So I try to keep all the chairs pushed in, but she still manages to get as high up as they will allow!








No comments:

Post a Comment