Tuesday, August 14, 2012

County Fair!




So this week my Dad is in London on business and my Mom, Sydney and Brenna are all at Girls Camp . So I get to babysit my two youngest sisters, Elise and Brooke, all week! I decided to start the week out with a bang! The Montgomery County Fair in Gaithersburg, MD! We left around 3pm to meet up with Ryan at his work and meet all his coworkers that I've heard so much about. That was fun! Then we set out to the fair. Ryan was going to meet up with us later after work. Nothing screams 'MOM' more than a diaper bag, a stroller, and three little girls traipsing around the county fair and stopping for picnics at the back of my SUV. I officially felt old. But we had a blast! We got to see all the animals and Elise and Brooke were overjoyed at the opportunity to ride some "roller-coasters". Hailey just kind of sat there and took it all in. I think she was overwhelmed a bit. Not to mention she is sill getting over a bit of a cold (the darn thing wont go away!). But we can now say that she has been to her very first carnival/fair! Hurray!


No comments:

Post a Comment