Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Quarter of a Century!




Ryan is officially a quarter of a century old... woooeee! For Ryan's 25th birthday we went to a place in St. George called "Fiesta Fun". Ryan's parents took us bumper boating, go carting, and mini golfing! It was a blast! We also had Ryan's cousin, Nathan (and his gf), with us and his Uncle Paul. It was tons of fun! The bumper boats was much more wet then I anticipated, but I guess that's why it's in the water. We dried off during our round of mini golf- which I kick but at, by the way! And we finished off with a crazy race of go carts! Happy Birthday Ryan! We then had cake and ice-cream at his grandma's house. We recently had all seen the new "Avengers" movie- which Ryan was totally crazy about! SO, we made him a hulk cake! We found hulk fists and smashed them into his cake! It was great!!! Then I surprised him with the car radio that he really wanted! I think the best part about that for him was the installing part the next day :). Overall, I think it was a great day! I would have nothing less for my wonderful hubby. 


No comments:

Post a Comment