Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tick Tock Tick Tock


This week Ryan started school and full time work, meaning I am left home all day to do nothing but wait for this baby. Its torturous! Today I spent an hour in a bubble bath watching Psych. Then I cleaned the apartment... again. Made lunch for Ryan (for his 45 min break between school and work). Then I took a nap for an hour. After that my sister-in-law, Ashley, was kind enough to come entertain me for a few hours. We went for a walk and then made my favorite oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Delicious!!! And then I made a new dinner recipe of Chicken and Cheese Tortillini! It was very tasty! I'll be saving that one for the future! After dinner I watched 3 more episodes of Psych and did the dishes again! Eventful, right?
Well tomorrow is my due date and I have an apt with the doctor in the morning! So hopefully I have progressed enough to have something to be excited about! :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha you crack me up Kiley! I definitely want that tortellini recipe! =) Let me know how the appt goes! And if you have to wait a few more days I might not have much to do either! I've really got to start watching Psych, huh?! Good luck tomorrow, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day! Enjoy this quiet time because you won't have it again until all your kids leave for college. And please share your chicken tortellini recipe! Prayers for you that your delivery will be easy and all will go well. Can't wait to hear the news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're up for it, and the baby isn't coming today (!), you might want to consider making some meals you can freeze. It will come in SO VERY handy. With Hazel, I made a couple of lasagnas and baked zitis that I could pull out of the freezer and toss into the oven so that on stressful evenings we weren't scrambling to figure out what to eat.

    I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete