Monday, September 19, 2011

Inducing

So at 40 weeks and 5 days I still have not dilated more than 1cm so I will be inducing tomorrow (Tue, 20th) at 8pm at the Madison Memorial Hospital. I'm a little disappointed that I have to be induced, but I am excited to have some finality to this pregnancy! I'm excited to get this little girl out and see and hold her for the first time! It's so exciting! Yet... so surreal. I feel like it's not really happening to me. It's weird. I'm excited too that my mom will be flying in tomorrow and will be able to spend 2 weeks with us! I can't wait to see her!
Today Ryan took me out to lunch to Applebeas for a "final" date where we don't have to worry about children or babysitters. It was nice! :) He is so sweet! He is also very excited for baby Hailey! So here we are at the threshold of a new chapter in our lives together and I am so nervous and excited all at once. This is a huge responsibility! God has sent us his sweet and precious baby girl to raise and call our own. I can't help but be so eternally grateful that I get to experience this with the wonderful man I get to call my husband. This is only the beginning of our family and our life together. Bring it on! :)

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best!!! Can't wait to hear all about the arrival of your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you and your husband, and I'll be praying for a safe and smooth delivery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I've been praying for you guys as well! And Forrest and I are SO coming over to meet Baby Hailey! Probably in like a week... I need to get over my cold completely! We are so excited for you guys! =)

    ReplyDelete