Saturday, January 1, 2011

In Rolls 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Lets see, highlights of 2010: First of all, I married the love of my life and had some awesome times making memories this year like going to Hawaii for our honeymoon, living with my parents in VA, driving to Niagara Falls and the Palmyra Pageant. We also did a lot of rock climbing and Ryan almost came away with the year unscathed- until he broke his wrist and now is scheduled for a surgery. We finally made it to our own apt back in Rexburg, ID. Struggled finding jobs together and strengthening our faith together. It has been a rollercoaster events- that's for sure! But at the end of the day I'm just glad to be with him. As for other highlights of the year- I became an aunt for the first time and to of my best friends are engaged to be married! It's been a great year and I can't wait to see what this new year will bring us! Thanks to all of our friends and family for such a great year! We love you all and wish you all a happy new year as well!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck to Ryan on his Surgery! Way to start out the new year with a bang!

    ReplyDelete