Sunday, December 19, 2010

Aggravations

So Ryan and I have been trying so hard to get a Managing Position for an apartment complex here in Rexburg and we've been so close several times! Every time we are in the final contestants for the job and we get jipped of the opportunity in the last leg of the race! It stinks... royally. This last week we applied for another one and again we were in the top 3 and they said we didn't get the job because we "looked too young". What kind of crap is that!??! This is so lame! We are qualified but can't do anything about the way we look! Uggg. I'm so frustrated about this. We really need the job. Free rent. Pay. We'd be able to make it through school easily. But I guess the Lord lets us go through the hard before we get to the easy. I can be patient.

As for Christmas... IM SO EXCITED! Ryan and I have been getting presents for each other secretively- but then again not so secretively. Ryan went shopping while I was a work so that I wouldn't know, but he couldn't keep it in and told me right after he brought me home from work! Haha. And then I tried to go shopping while he was in class but I got so aggravated when I made the trip all the way down to Idaho Falls only to discover that the gift card I needed was still at home! So i had to drive all the way back up and down again. I was SO mad at myself that I couldn't help vent my frustrations to Ryan. He, of course, thought it was ridiculous. ANd I suppose he was right. haha. But now Christmas shopping is pretty much done, our car is packed, and we are ready to head down to St. George for Christmas. I can't for Ryan to open his presents! He is going to love them!!!

Did I mention that it is snowing... again. Pray for us on our drive down.

No comments:

Post a Comment