Thursday, January 13, 2011

Below Freezing

School has started and I am feeling a tad bit overwhelmed! I haven't been in school for 9 months and I feel very out of practice! It's crazy! So far, I like all my classes! I'm taking Chemistry/Lab, MicroBiology/Lab, Advanced First Aid, New Testament, and a Drawing Class. It's definitely keeping me busy- that's for sure! Not to mention that I'm still working 4-10 MWF. As crazy as it all seems, life is pretty good right now. We have our finances undercontrol. I get to see Ryan more often than I thought I would, now that we're in school. He had his surgery and everything went well, and I worked out this morning! Doesn't that always just make you feel good? :) Anyways, I just feel so blessed to be living this life I have with Ryan here in Rexburg attending BYU-I... even when it does get into the negative degrees outside at least once a week! I am so grateful for all the things that the Lord has bless me with! College may be hard while being married- but its an experience that I think is well worth taking!

No comments:

Post a Comment