Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My little Raspberry!

So, incase you haven't heard yet- yes, IM PREGNANT! I'm only about 7 weeks along. I meant to wait to tell anyone until I was at least 10 weeks... but everyone knows I'm no good and holding things in that are this exciting!!! So out it came! I don't have a definite due date yet. I'll be going to the doctors in about a week and a half to find out. But if my calculations are correct, we're thinking it will come about the last week of August or the first week in September! I like to refer to it as my little raspberry because that's about how big it is right now! But this little raspberry of mine is causing problems! First cramps, now morning sickness and cravings. Yesterday all I could think of was scrambled eggs, steak, and taco bell! It was the weirdest feeling! I'm finding though that the more I drink water, the better I feel- although the nausea doesn't leave completely.
Ryan and I are SO excited for this new experience! It's going to be great! Now the we just have to settle in and start the long wait! At least I've almost got 2 months down! :D

2 comments:

  1. holy cow kiley. pregnant! i feel faint just thinking about it, and im not even the one expecting. good luck!

    ReplyDelete