Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas 2013

Well Christmas was a success! Despite our failed attempts at secrecy! Hailey had a BLAST opening presents, trying on new clothes, playing with new toys, reading new books etc!

Her own rendition of the Nativity Scene

She wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get a good picture of her in her santa cape and hat!

Grandpa John showing her how to play guitar!

Aunt Elise showing her how to use one of her new toys!

Me, Hailey, and Ryan Christmas morning!

My sister Brenna and my mom 

Bubble Wrap is ALWAYS more exciting than whatever it was wrapped around!

Thank you Grandma/pa Ferons!

Best Christmas ever for my mom! :)

the living room is trashed, but everyone is happy!

Hailey got these jammies brand new LAST chrismas! She still hasn't grown out of them...

New jammies and new sweater!


My Dad, and sisters Elise and Brooke

Opening presents!

Merry Christmas everyone! And a happy new year! Can't wait to see what the new year will bring for our family and yours! 

Ps- we did also spend a few days in NY visiting my cousins after Christmas and before New Years, but didn't seem to take any photos... Shameful.


No comments:

Post a Comment