Monday, July 9, 2012

Hailey's First Fourth!

Hailey is now almost 10 months old! Can you believe it?! I can't. She's getting so big! Not to mention her personality is overflowing with independence and stubborness... I guess she really is my daughter. Lately she's been doing this new laugh that sounds more like a high-pitch hiccup every 1/2 second! It's SOO funny! So the 4th of July came and went! It was Hailey's very first Fourth of July... and I'm sad to say- we didn't even do a single firework! We went to a ward breakfast in the morning (that was fun!). Then we went car shopping. When we came home, unsuccessful, we had some other families from the ward over to swim and BBQ. It was fun! Oh wait.... except for the part where I got thrown into the pool with ALL my clothes on! Sneaky Ryan and sneaky dad! In the evening we decided to have a "Legend of Korra" marathon! Happy freedoms to us! Maybe next year we'll have to bust out the fireworks and sparklers.

1 comment: