Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My latest craft projects

So I've been busy trying to be crafty in my spare time. And this is what I've come up with! Two pillows, a carseat cover and some turkey hands!




The pillows my mom got me when she was here to help out with Hailey. We got plain red so that I could be crafty with them and put my own embellishments on them! I really like how they turned out!


As you saw before, I made Hailey a baby quilt. Well, i had TONS of the same fabric from her quilt left over, so I decided to make her a car seat cover! It keeps her super warm and I love the way it looks! Plus, it matches her quilt! How cute!


For family night the other day we made thanksgiving thankful turkeys (well, mostly I made them). We tried to get Hailey told hold still while I traced her hand... it was VERY difficult, and she did not appreciate it like she should have :) haha. But in the the end it turned out cute and we wrote things we were thankful for on the feathers. Hailey is thankful for diapers, pacifiers, mommy, and daddy! :)
Overall, I think I've been pretty productive. Now I need a new project! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the pillows. They turned out so cute. So did the car seat cover and the turkey hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are SO CRAFTY! These pillows are amazing - how do you make those flowers, I've been wanting to know how to make those.

    The car seat cover is beautiful!

    I love how Ryan is clearly the rooster and you are the mother hen - cute! =)

    ReplyDelete