Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby Stuff Galore


This week has been crazy (besides recovering from food poison or a major stomach bug)! We have been getting large packages almost every day of things for Hailey's bedroom! We got a stroller, car seat, bouncy chair (thanks to the wonderful anna-banana), rocking glider chair, and a new cubby/storage system for our room to better condense all of our stuff and better accommodate our baby! It's been great being able to see things slowly come together for her room! I'm so excited to get it all ready for her! Only 2 weeks and 3 days left!!! But who's counting, right? I just can't wait to hold the squishy little munchkin for the first time!!!


Anyone seen "The Adjustment Bureau" with Matt Damon? Well we watched it this week and it was pretty good. Kind of an interesting concept about agency ad free will. Plus it had Matt Damon.... 'nough said. I also just say the movie "9" by Tim Burton... not gonna lie- I really didn't like it. I mean, what was the point!? Seriously. Then there was "Slumdog Millionaire" which I really enjoyed. It was slightly depressing and graphic, but I really liked the cinematography and story line. Builds Character!

No comments:

Post a Comment