Saturday, August 20, 2011

San Diego Vacation



As you may know, we recently went down to San Diego, CA for yet another wedding! This time it was for Ryan's sister, Ashley's, wedding! And what a beautiful wedding it was! Ashley looked gorgeous and Chris (her husband) was glowing like a pregnant woman! :) They've been waiting a long time for this wedding! Congrats to Ashley and Chris! Love you guys!
Did I mention that this was the 3rd wedding I've been a bridesmaid in while being pregnant?! How crazy is that! Everyone just HAD to get married this year! Hahha. Oh well- it's been great. I do enjoy my vacations to San Diego. We took another trip to Sea World, went to the beach, went to the temple, helped with a wedding and even had a baby shower for our little Hailey! It was a great week!
Now I'm home and in the last stretch of my pregnancy! 3 1/2 more weeks until due date! WOO! I'm getting very antsy! I can't wait to meet this little girl that puts constant pressure on my ribs! We ordered her stroller and car seat this week- should be hear next week! Ah! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment