Monday, December 6, 2010

My Speed Climber

So my dear husband is an awesome rock climber! One of the best in Rexburg- I'd say! :) But I just like to brag about him. There was a rock climbing competition last Saturday at Regional Rock Walls. There was a Speed competition and a Dyno Competition. Ryan got 2nd in the speed climbing competition! He was awesome! Everyone kept saying how he "floated" up the wall! And it's true! The Dyno competition is kind of a monkey-like swing from one hold to another. The competitors had to go from easy to medium to hard dyno routes. He didn't place in this competition, but I still think he did great!
As for the rest of our week- it was hectic. I worked three very long 12 hour shifts at work. It was brutal. But the extra money is always good! The Christmas season is upon us! My most favorite time of year! But it isn't really a holiday that is conducive to modest means. I have a little front door wreath and some blocks that say joy for decorations. But I wish I could decorate the whole apartment head to toe in festiveness! We recently got one of my favorite Christmas CDs- Mannheim Steamroller! I've been playing it lots recently! Hopefully we can get a tree this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment