Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Weather


So Rexburg has finally thawed out and the warm weather is here to stay! It's been the the mid 80's all week and i am LOVING it! I've been trying to take every chance I get to stay outside! It's just so gorgeous- and with the wind too, it's not too hot! Rexburg also just opened the very first community pool, Riverside Aquatic Center. Complete with water slides, lazy river, and a rock climbing wall over the pool (which ryan was ecstatic about!). We are getting passes! This is one thing we MUST take advantage of! I've decided to start biking a lot too- which has now caused my bum to be a little sore, but hopefully it will toughen up! Ahhh Rexburg is gorgeous in the summer! :)

I just had my 28th week check up on Wednesday and had some blood work done to make sure I'm not gestationaly diabetic! Good news! I'm not! But I am slightly anemic (not enough iron in my blood). But nothing to worry about. Nothing that consistently taking my prenatal vitamins wont help! :) And for being their patient, they gave ryan and I two free movie tickets and a dinner voucher! Date Night!!! wohoo! I'll be saving those for the new Harry Potter movie coming out soon! CANT WAIT! As for Hailey- well, she is getting bigger and stronger. Sometimes I feel like I have a ton of bricks on my chest because she can reach into my ribs and kick and push them. They feel so tender now! :( But Ryan can now enjoy her movements as much as I do. We can sit there and watch my stomach move- So surreal! I can't wait for the stinker to get here! I already love her to death (even if she is hurting my ribs and back)

3 comments:

  1. carrying on the family tradition....already calling her names. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forrest and I will have to try out the water park, it sounds fun! I want to see you biking, that'd be cute! Ooh, we should totally bike together. I get home from school/work at 5? If it doesn't work for you, it's cool, it's just hard to exercise when a friend doesn't motivate me ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes- we should definitely bike together!

    ReplyDelete