Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Feeling Crafty


Well, I am now finished with my 2nd trimester and on to my 3rd! And with this progression comes a certain sense of "nesting" or "craftiness" that I feel. I have been working on a quilt for our little Hailey (haylie?) And I'm so excited about it! And with all the baby bedding sitting around and the slowly growing pile of baby clothes- i feel like i need to set her room up!!! But we need to get rid of some things before we can do that. I'll be posting a Blog sale of all the things we are getting rid of soon. But for now- I shall be crafty and finish this cute little quilt and make cute little headband bows for her! :D

So, a little side note. Our stake added two new wards this week and adjusted all the ward boundaries. Well guess who got moved our of their ward- us. We had been in that ward for almost a full year and now go to a different ward that meets at 1pm and has sacrament last. Ug. I'm not so please about this. Plus, the calling I received a few weeks ago was automatically released from me when the boundaries switched. Sigh. Oh well, new ward means new opportunities, right? I'm going to miss my old ward though. They were so great!

No comments:

Post a Comment