Friday, April 29, 2011

It's a Girl

We had our ultrasound appointment on Wednesday and... ITS A GIRL!!! Hahhaha, It's kind of funny considering both of our families are already full of girls! But everyone is so excited! We are so happy to be having this sweet baby girl come into our lives. We can't wait! 4 and 1/2 more months!!! Yesterday Ryan and I took a trip down to Idaho Falls for some shopping and I got my first pair of maternity pants EVER! It was kind of exciting! But at the same time- really weird. Those things are not meant to look cute! But put a shirt on, no one can tell! Plus, they are surprisingly comfy! I also got a couple of maternity shirts, because wearing tight shirts makes me slightly self-conscious these days.
As far as school goes, I'm really enjoying this semester so far! It feels so great to actually be study specifically what I want to do finally! It's great! I'm taking A Medical Assisting class and the clinical lab, an administrative skills class, and a law and ethics class for medical practices. I'm also taking a Personal Achievement class for fun and a water aerobics class for exercise! Both really fun so far! Although, I think my water aerobics teacher is a little off her rocker! Anyways, life is good right now! I have been blessed.

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!!!! Girls are so cute and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite maternity pants are Motherhood Maternity Secret fit. The panels aren't so thick, and so they're not as hot in the summer. Plus they just stay put better when you're huge.

    ReplyDelete