Saturday, March 5, 2011

From Lime to Plum

So the past couple of weeks have been kinda crazy! I've been trying to concentrate on school, and nap time. Everything else has been put on hold. It's so crazy how much I sleep these days... I mean, the little squirt is so tiny, yet taking up ALL my energy and MORE! It's insane! He has officially grown into the size of a lime and is on its way to plum size! I love relating his size to produce! It makes it fun! haha.
I got some good and bad news this week. I (for the 3rd time) did not get into the BYU-Idaho's stinking Nursing Program! It's ridiculous! I could go on and on about how the system is wack! But, I'll save you from all the boring details. Most people's eyes glaze over before I'm done with that rant. So anyways, it's kind of a blessing this time. If I had gotten in, I would have had to go through a rigorous 2nd semester of Nursing school WHILE giving birth and caring for a new born. That would have been so tough! But now, I wont be on track in the fall and will be able to focus on recovery and adaptation to life as a new mother! I've decided to go into Medical Assisting instead and get my associates in that and be done. Then I will have two associates degrees and can work in any doctors office or hospital. Phew.. only two more semesters to go! Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment