Friday, February 11, 2011

School=Kicking my butt

MIDTERMS ARE NEXT WEEK! I can't believe we are already to the halfway mark this semester! It's crazy! I just can't wait to be done with this semester. Finishing this semester will mean several things to me. A) I will finally know for the last time if I got into the Nursing Program here at BYU-I or not. B) I will be completely done with my first trimester and a month into my second trimester, meaning- hopefully i'll be over all this morning sickness... which isn't really MORNING sickness. It's more like ALL-DAY sickness. But whatever. And C) it will be the end of winter and on to spring and summer! But between now and then, I need to pass all my classes, keep my food down, and about 3 feet of snow still needs to melt!

As for something new, I've been watching The Food network religiously and have begun to dream that I'm on iron chef and I need to complete my dish before the timer runs out! These have been some of the most stressful dreams I have ever had in my life! It's crazy! haha. But it has motivated me to try new meals for Ryan! Of course, he doesn't complain at all! :D But it's hard to balance what things sound good and what things don't know. This little squirt growing inside me is picky! Most of you know me and chocolate and how we go hand-in-hand... well not anymore. It gives me heartburn and a stomach ache. It's devastating! And I am constantly craving steak, pickles, tomatoes, potatoes, and fruit! It's all so new to me. Any suggestions from those of you who know what I'm going through?!

1 comment:

  1. My advice: Just go with your cravings. With Oliver, I also couldn't eat chocolate, and I kept trying anyway. Which means that not only I was never satisfied with food, but I also gained a ton of weight! (From eating chocolate and then whatever else I wanted.)

    Also, post BELLY PICTURES!!!!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete