Sunday, July 3, 2011

Work Hard- Party Hard

So this last week has been crazy at work. Ryan and I work for a Melaleuca call center. Well customers have deadlines by the end of the month and so "month-end" (as we call it) gets CRAZY busy and they work us LONG hours! It's rough. And since this last week was another month end, we worked every day this week and both made it to 40 hours. Man, am I glad that's over with! So to reward ourselves with such hard work at work and school and scripture studies... We decided to go to the water park! Best reward ever!

This is the rock wall that hangs over the pool. You can bet Ryan waited in a 10-15 minute line just to climb it! And he campused the whole thing (no legs- only hands). It was fun to watch him. All the little kids were amazed -ooing and -ahhing. I sure was! "Look at those muscles!!! OOOOeeee!" haha. The lazy river was what I was most excited about... but there were so many people when we went that it was more hectic than ever. I couldve sworn some little kid was going to get stuck under the tubes and not be able to get out, drown, and not be found until the park closed. It was nerve-raking!


Then, after we got thoroughly crispied out in the sun and had our fair share of water fun, we went out to Heise where Ryan, Marcus and his roommate, Scott, did some climbing. I'd never been out there before. But it was a pretty sweet place! Plus Ryan makes al the routes look easy! I miss climbing- Ryan wont let me anymore :( sad day. lol. I guess its for the best though- for now. And the best part of the day is that we got a tan! How exciting! (for rexburg anyways) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment